Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Nice

I really liked this game.. very customisable.. if there was anything I would change though it would be better level designs (with platforms and such).

Lovin the mp3 feature!

Zombie shooter 2.0 Zombie shooter 2.0

It was ok.

I though it was okay.. the thing is its too easy.. i got up to 40 with about 15 seconds left and i missed alot of zombies. When you get 40 it stops adding which doesnt give you your true score.. there was some ok art in there too... atleast not stickmen and such.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow, :O

Great design interface, great sound and my favorite bands/type of music make this an overall winner. I loved it, well done ^_^.

BonusStage BonusStage

Good

Nice actionscripting u got there, judging by what ur cabable of. You should make a proper sonic game instead of realeasing little bits.

SIM SIM

Great game

well, what can i say sur it was a brilliant game.
Congratulations on ur daily feature price.

How do u kill bob, i keep on loosing my money and having to get back my strength again.
Please reply

Smooth Skater Smooth Skater

Pretty good

JP's is better but the 3-d skate board looked ace did you draw it?
I don't know y people give it 0,1,2 or 3
but...
It Was a bit jerky when you moved slowly, Smooth?
I don't think so, anyway it was good

-&amp;lt;|Winblows|&amp;gt;- -<|Winblows|>-

im gonna kik ur ass

im gonna kik ur ass for making my cPU crash i was in the middle of making a flash movie and foggetting to save it i went on this
i agree with the previous review "Next time, please pull your head out of your ass before making a cheap shot at an easy target, jackass."
yes YOU ARE A FUKING RETARD!

pyroarchy responds:

well we all learn lessons the hard way sometimes, SAVE YOUR WORK CONSTANTLY, if you go by that little rule you just might deserve to have your "precious" flash destroyed :P meanwhile i'll be waiting for you to come kick my ass.

Windows Gold Windows Gold

Brilliant

THAT was verrrry good i really liked it

|| Phoenix Zero - Neo* || || Phoenix Zero - Neo* ||

I LIKE IT

the game is really good i like games like this but you would of got a 10 if the enemys attacked me instead of just ramming into me!

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

Very Very good!

very good
but it is very jerky! i'm hoping this becomes a real game!